Monday 2 February 2015

Makeup haul!

Last week I went on a little shopping spree with my friend Emma. After having a really busy week in college for mock week I really needed to de-stress and makeup shopping is definitely one way to do so!
Poundshop

The first place we went to was the poundshop in search of any bargains we could find and we did drop lucky. I managed to pick up two of the Rimmel Glameyes Single Eyeshadows to go along with the 4 I had previously. The shades I picked up were Azure 330 which is a really pretty baby blue and Night Jewel 300 which is a dark grey and I'll definitely be putting together a Beauty Bargains post on these soon. I also found a Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss in Non Stop Glamour 120, which is a lovely sparkly nude shade which will be perfect for an everyday, fresh faced look or on top of other lipsticks for a more put together look. I also managed to pick up a white Calvin Klein Creme Eyeshadow in bare silk, I bought one in a brown shade a few months ago and have loved using it as a base for my eyeshadows especially with a darker eye makeup looks so I thought this shade would be a great base for a lighter eye makeup look.

 Boots

Next we stopped off in Boots and I picked up a few things that I have been after for quite a few months now but had never got round to buying. I picked up two of the Baby Lips Dr Rescue in Too Cool and Pink Me Up as they were on buy one get one half price. I've already given these a little try and they are so much more hydrating compared to the original range. I also picked up two of the Natural Collection Lipsticks in Raspberry and Pink Mallow as I know these are the two shades that everyone talks about so I wanted to give them a go myself especially because they are only £1.99. When you bought 2 things from natural collection you got a free Natural Collection Tinted Lip Balm so i got the shade Caribbean Crush which is something that I probably wouldn't have bought on my own but I am slightly obsessed with lip balms so I'm excited to give this a go. I've seen so many people rave about the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob 063 and I've really gotten into wearing lip liners lately so I felt like this was a must to try out. The Last thing I got was the L'Oreal True Match Foundation (which I forgot to picture because I started using it and then it ended up in my everyday makeup draw instead of my blogging draw, oops) I just couldn't resist trying this out and so far I have been absolutely loving it. I usually find it really hard to find a foundation that truley matches my natural skin colour because I'm so pale but this one is definitely the closest I've got. I also had a few pounds of this as I had a voucher so it was around £8 instead of £10 which makes it even better.

  Primark
While in Primark I gave the P.S I love.. makeup range a quick look over to see if there were any other products that I wanted to try out. I've previously tried out some of the range but thought their products were really hit and miss but when I spotted this lipliner for £1 I had to give it a go as it's one of the only things I haven't tried out yet so I'm hoping this is a hidden gem in the mix. I got a browny nude shade in 01 and it feels surprisingly really creamy so I'm excited to try this out.

MAC
I couldn't go out on a shopping spree and come home without another MAC lipstick so after swatching a few shades in the shop my friend Emma helped me pick out the shade Speedial. I really wanted to get a natural everyday lip shade and this is a cremesheen so it'll be really glossy and perfect for that natural look.

Victoria-Jane 
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here

6 comments:

  1. What a great haul you have! I love the Mac lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful :)
    Like the things you picked up!

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Baby Lips but I haven't tried the Dr Rescue yet! You picked up some great stuff :)

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!

    I think I really need to go to my local Poundstore now :D Just followed your blog on Bloglovin' The things you picked up are very cool x

    Rachel
    creativityandcrazy.blogspot.com

    P.S. If you can, please check out my blog and subscribe!

    ReplyDelete