Wednesday 24 December 2014

Boots Pre-Christmas Haul

Over the past few weeks I've been nipping into Boots quite a lot especially with all the special offers and gift sets on offer at this time of the year.
Bourjois
The first thing that I picked up was the Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist 07(£8.99) as this had been on my Nude Lipstick Wishlist, which you can read here, so I couldn't resist. I also picked up the Volume 1 second Mascara in Black (£9.99) because it's been so talked about recently so I really wanted to give it a go. I'd also came to the end of my Maybelline Falsies mascara and really wanted to try something new. 
As I spent £15 and over I got the Bourjois free gift set which included:


Max Factor
Another place that had the box deal was Max Factor so I picked up a few things to make up the £15.
The Excess Shimmer shadow in Copper 20(£7.99) was something that I had been looking at since they were released so I picked up a shade that would be perfect for the Christmas time. To go along with the eyeshadow I picked out the Lipgloss in Luxurious Berry 45(£7.99) as I already had one in a red shade and really liked it so I decided on a more purply shade for the winter months.
The Max Factor free gift set included:


L'oreal
There were two lipsticks from L'Oreal that were also on my nude lipstick wishlist so I decided to pick those up to get the L'oreal Box offer with it. The Julianne Nude Lipstick(£6.99) was something that I had been after since November so I really wanted to pick that up and the Liquid Lipstick in Nude Ballet 601(£8.99) was another one that I had been eyeing up.
The L'Oreal Free gift set included:
Color Riche Le Khol Eyeliner in Immaculate Snow 120



Extra Bits
Some other bits that I had picked up along the way were the Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in As You Want Victoria(£6.49) and as soon as I saw my name in the title I just couldn't resist buying it! I also picked up Bourjois Rose exclusif Lipgloss(£7.69) as it was little different to anything else that I had in my collection as it changes to your own person colour so I really wanted to try it out. I picked up the L'Oreal Julianne Red Lipstick(£6.99) to go along with the nude one as I loved the Blake red so much that I wanted to try out a different shade. Finally I got the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rose Tweed 04(£7.99) as it was something else that had been at the top of my wishlist.


Victoria-Jane 
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here


6 comments:

  1. The Bourjois mascara is one of my holy grail products, I love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it out! Hopefully I'll love it as much as everyone else! :) x

      Delete
  2. Nude-ist is like my favourite lipstick ever! It is so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been after it for sooo long! I honestly don't know why I haven't picked it up sooner! :) x

      Delete
  3. great haul, thats so good you got the Bourjois set for free! would really love if you could check out my fashion blog?:)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There's always loads of great offers in Boots at this time of the year! :) x

      Delete