Sunday 2 November 2014

Pound shops and B&M Beauty Bargains!

The Pound shop and B&M would normally be the last place that I'd think to go for some beauty buys but recently I've found some real bargains in there!



Rimmel Apocalips are normally priced at £6.49 from drugstores such as Boots and Superdrug so I was so surprised to see that both the poundshop and B&M were selling these at such cheap prices! I picked up one for £1 in the pounshop and the other one for £1.99 from B&M and this was all in the space of a few weeks. If you're in the right place at the right time you can save yourself some easy money and now I know that I can get these for cheaper prices i'll keep checking back into my local 'cheap' stores, to see if I can pick up anymore shades, instead of going to the Rimmel stands.


A few other bits I've managed to pick up are some baby lips, Rimmel wake me up radiance touch and a maybelline popstick. The Rimmel wake me up instant radiance shimmer touch are usually £4.99 and I picked up the shade 002 Radiant Rose and 003 Peach Glow for £1 each. The baby lips are usually £2.99 and I recently picked those up in 3 different colours from the poundshop. Another thing I've bought from the pounds shop was the Maybelline color sensation popsticks. I'm not sure if drugstores are still stocking this so I'm not sure on how much they originally cost but I picked this one up in the shade Cherry Pop 080.



The Rimmel Color Rush lip balm's are priced at £5.99 in drugstores but I picked up these two in B&M for £2.99 each. This is the first time I've seen these around so cheap so I snatched up all the colours they had on offer. It's so surprising because the colours are actually colours I've been after so I've saved myself £3 on each! I'm hoping that some different colours come into stock so that I can purchase some more because I absolutely love these!


Some other makeup brands that I've seen stocked in the pound shops and B&M are w7, Calvin Klein, NYC and Miss Sporty.

Where do you find your beauty bargains from?
Victoria-Jane
x

Follow me on Bloglovin here

*The magazine I used in the background of the photos is the Nov/Dec edition of Dare from Superdrug*

4 comments:

  1. I wish i could pick up proudcts like this in my local poundland. Mine are all pretty rubbish ;( great post ♥♥

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/october.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really noticed any good products until recently, Have a good rummage and I'm sure you'll drop on some great bargains!

      Delete
  2. I love poundland and B&M! They sell some really good bits and bobs and when you find brands like Rimmel for a pound, can you really ask for more?! I also like TKmax for slightly more high end beauty bargains :) Lovely blog, looking forward to seeing more (and hearing about more bargains) from you :)

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love rummaging through the beauty section in TKmax as well. I've managed to pick up a few things in there recently so I might put a little blog post together about those! :)

      Delete