Friday 31 October 2014

October Beauty Favourites!


Eye Products

 
Barry M Starry Eyed Shadow & Blush Palette
This palette includes 3 matt and 3 shimmer eye shadows and a peach blush. I've been loving creating different looks using this palette throughout October and I've loved making my eye shadow the staple part of my makeup look. This is the palette I've reached for all month when I've wanted to make a warm and smokey eye look because it has the perfect shades to do so. With the gold shimmer applied across my lid and blended out with a mix of the dark and light brown I've been able to create the perfect shimmery autumn eye make up look.
You can purchase this palette from Superdrug here or from Boots here
Price: £6.49

Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Stick Golden Pink
This has been my absolute favourite product this month! On days where I've not had enough time of a morning to spend ages on eye makeup I've just gone straight for this. The best thing about the Bobbie Brown shadow sticks is that they can be worn on their own or they can be blended out with an eye shadow shade to create a fuller look. Its been so easy just to swipe this over my lid and then i'm good to go. The formula is super creamy so it just glides on and it lasts all day long even without a primer.
You can purchase this from the Bobbi Brown website here
Price: £20.00

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Metallic Pomegranate
The last eye product I've been loving this month is the color tattoo cream eye shadow by Maybelline in the shade metallic pomegranate. It's a deep, shimmery purple colour and although it can look about scary in the pot it's easily buildable. This means you can add as many layers as you wish until you get the perfect shade for the day ahead. This is another product I've been loving on its own as well as blended out with eye shadows and it's such an easy option but makes your eye makeup look flawless.
You can purchase this from Superdrug here or from Boots here
Price: £4.99

Lip Products


Essence On The Catwalk 04 Lipstick
Essence are my current favourite drugstore makeup brand and the products I've been loving most are their long lasting lipsticks. This shade has been my go to lipstick throughout this month as not only does it stay put for hours on end its also the perfect autumnal shade. I knew I'd found a good long lasting lipstick before I'd even tried it on my lips purely because the swatches I'd done in the shop still hadn't come of a day later!
You can purchase this from Wilkinsons website here
Price: £2.30

Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla & Macadamia
I'm a sucker for anything that smells vanilla and when I rediscovered this earlier this month I knew this was going to become my new obsession. It instantly make your lips super smooth and moisturised and it leaves the smell of vanilla in the air. The only problem is that I keep licking the product away because of it! I've been using this before applying my lipsticks to help the application smoother and I've been applying it just before I go to bed so that my lips are super smooth for when I wake up.
You can purchase this from Boots here
Price: £1.83

Brushes


Real Techniques Stippling Brush
I'm a massive fan of the real techniques brushes and I own the a lot of their collection but the stippling brush is the brush that I have been loving this month! I've mainly been using this brush to apply my bronzer and blusher as I've found it gives a perfect finish. The shape is great for just applying bronzer into the hallows of the cheeks and applying blush onto the apples of my cheeks
You can purchase this brush from real techniques here or from boots here.
Price; £11.99

What have been your October Favourites?
Victoria-Jane
x

Follow me on Bloglovin here


No comments:

Post a Comment