Saturday 31 January 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria Lipstick!




I finally caved and bought my first Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, after lusting over all things CT the past few months I just couldn't resist any longer. I must admit what completely sold me was the name-Very Victoria, of course being a Victoria myself I just had to have this as it felt very appropriate especially for my first purchase. At £23 a lipstick these do not come cheap but you certainly get everything you pay for. From the packaging to the scent everything about the CT range is perfect. 
First things first, the rose gold packaging is just to die for! It was another reason as to why I couldn't resist having one for my ever growing lipstick collection. The ribbed packaging and the stamp of CT approval on the lid adds to the luxurious appearance and the product inside is equally as perfect. I absolutely love when I open up a new lip product and it's vanilla scented so for me I couldn't have got a more perfect scent. Very Victoria is from the matte revolution range and is the perfect color for recreating the true suede, taupe 90's nude lip look that is completely on trend at the minute.
Charlotte Tilbury ticked all the boxes for the perfect lipstick, the name, scent, packaging, color and most of all the long lasting effect. My Charlotte Tilbury wishlist just got a whole lot longer.

Have you tried anything Charlotte Tilbury?

Victoria-Jane 
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour! Love it. Have a look at my blog i am also on bloglovin. http://jennifercooper99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've nominated you for The Liebster Award!

    Here's my post:

    http://ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete