Saturday 27 September 2014

OOTD

I recently spent a few nights in York  and one quick walk down The Shambles and I'd fallen in love. Cute, small and vintage shops are completely up my alley...literally. The only problem was that I wanted to buy everything! One of my favourite buys was from a shop called ARK which was where i bought the pink fluffy jumper used in this outfit. First it was pink and second it was fluffy it was a must buy and i couldn't wait to find the perfect opportunity and the perfect outfit to match it with.






Outfit details
Pink Soda Wool Boyfriend Coat £50 from Bank
Heart and Bows Pink Harley Cropped Fluffy Knit £24.99 from ARK
Dark Blue High-Waisted Supersoft Jeans £22.99 from New Look
Converse High Tops £40
Necklance £3/4 from Primark

1 comment:

  1. Omg I love this look! I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award btw! http://www.100waysto30.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-liebster-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete