Monday 5 January 2015

Real Techniques Sam's Pics First Impressions



I've been a massive fan of the real techniques brushes since I started wearing makeup so when I got this limited edition set for Christmas which included some brushes that I hadn't tried out and some of my old favourites I was really excited to start using them.
The set includes 4 face brushes and 2 eye brushes:
Multi tasking brush- This is one of my favourites in the set and one of the brushes that I previously hadn't tried out. It's the perfect shape for dusting bronzer,powder and blusher over the face. It's a slightly smaller brush compared with the powder one so its easier to create a more precise look especially when using bronzer.
Setting brush- I've been after a brush this size for a long time now and it fits perfectly into the areas around the eye so it's been perfect for blending concealer and setting powder over top.
Buffing brush-I love that this brush is in the set because they don't sell it on it's own! I've been after a second one of these brushes since I got the first in the Core Collection so that I could have a back up. Especially because my original on is my most used and needs cleaning the most frequently.
Foundation brush-This is another brush that I already had from the Core Collection but it's a brush that I love using for blending in concealer or for correcting mistakes.
Essential Crease brush-This was a brush that I didn't already have in my collection but I'm so glad it is now, It fits into the crease perfectly and blends eyeshadow easily and was a brush I was definitely lacking in my collection.
Liner brush-This brush is great for any type of eyeliner, especially gel eyeliner as it makes it so easy to apply and creates a natural looking line.

My next real techniques purchase will most definitely be for the new Bold Metals Collection, although they are on the more pricier side the stunning packaging makes them totally worth it!

What are your favourite Real Techniques brushes? What will be your next Real Techniques purchase?

Victoria-Jane 
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here
*Bold Metals picture taken from Google Images*

4 comments:

  1. They look amazing!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great set! I love everything RT come out with! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love RT brushes. They rae such a great investment xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! I honestly don't know what I'd do without RT brushes! :) x

      Delete