Sunday 7 December 2014

No7 Beauty Advent Calander Week 1

This year I was lucky enough to get my hands on the No7 beauty advent calendar and I have been opening up the doors all week:
Day 1 was a skin illuminator and I've tried this out a few times since Monday over my foundations on my cheekbones as a highlight and I have been loving it. It super easy to blend and gives a natural glow to the cheeks. I also really want to try this out under my foundation to give a more radiant and glowing look.
Day 2 was a lip crayon and I was super excited when I opened the door to find this lying behind it because I love lip crayons. This one came in a nude shade which makes it very wearable so this will definitely be one of those products that I'll reach for constantly.
Day 3 was an eye brush which will definitely be getting a lot of use because I am really lazy when it comes to washing brushes especially my eye makeup ones because they get so dirty so quick.
Day 4 was a youthful eye serum which at my age isn't something that I would need so I will be donating this to my mum to try out.
Day 5 was a nail varnish in Highland Mist which again is another neutral shade which I know will get a lot of love as it's a shade that can be worn all year round.
Day 6 was a mascara which I had seen a lot of talk about before buying the advent calendar and I had even contemplated buying the full size version but when I opened the door earlier this week I was so glad I hadn't as now I can try it out beforehand to see if I like it.
Day 7 was a single eyeshadow in a glittery silver shade and I'm so happy that this was in here as I know I will get a lot of use out of this especially during this time of year!

Victoria-Jane 
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here

No comments:

Post a Comment