Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Eve Benefit Stocking

For Christmas Eve I got this Benefit stocking including some trial size products that included:
The Porefessional-Surprisingly this will be the first time I have tried this out even though I've been after it for a really long time now. I can't wait to try this out and see if it's worth the hype.
Bad Gal Lash-I love trying out new mascaras so I'm really excited to give this a go as I am on the search for a new great mascara.
High Beam-I love liquid highlights as I always feel you get a bolder look compared to powder highlights and I know a lot of people who absolutely love this so I'm sure I will too.
Posie Tint- I don't own any cheek and lip stains in my collection as I always think that they'll be too messy but this is a really pale pink so it should be easier to use.

Have you tried out any of these products? What do you think about them?
Victoria-Jane 
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here

No comments:

Post a Comment