Monday 1 December 2014

December Wishlist


1) Rimmel Wonder'full Extreme Black Mascara- I recently came to the bottom of my favourite mascara, Maybelline Flasies, but instead of repurchasing it I really wanted to try out something a bit different. I've had my eye on this Rimmel Wonder'full mascara for a while now purely because it has argon oil in it. The new formula and argon oil are suppose to work to make eyelashes feel weightless, conditioned and flexible as well as giving them volume so I really want to pick this up and give it a go. You can get this from Boots here.
2)Maybelline Great Lash Very Black Mascara-Another mascara that I have been looking into is the Maybelline Great Lash. I have heard a lot of good things about this on various blogs and I really like the formula of Maybelline mascaras so I think I would really like this as well. Also I love the retro packaging!You can get this from Boots here.
3) Bourjois Blush Exclusif- When in Superdrug the other day I had a quick look at the Bourjois stand and this blush caught my eye but I had to stop myself from having a look as I already had my hands full of makeup bits. When I got home I looked into it and I really liked the idea of a blusher that adjusted to your own personal colour when on the cheek. Although I am slightly skeptical as to whether it is different on other people I still definitely want to give it go.You can get it from Boots here.
4) The Balm Autobalm California Palette- I was flicking through the Feel Unique Christmas catalogue the other night and realised that they sold The Balm cosmetics. Being in the UK it's not as easy to get a hold of so I went straight onto the Feel Unique website to find out what they actually had to offer. I really liked the look of this face and eyes palette, especially the California Palette which includes a blush, eyeshadows and a highlighter as I'd be able to try a little bit of everything. You can get this from Feel Unique here.
5)The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer- This is probably one of The Balm's most known products and it was the first product I went looking for because I had seen so many reviews and countless amount of makeup looks online that used this product so when I saw they were selling this it went straight to the top of my top buy list. You can get this from Feel Unique here.

Victoria-Jane
x

Follow me on Bloglovin here



No comments:

Post a Comment