Thursday 27 November 2014

November favourites


Soap and Glory Blush- This month I have barely reached for another blusher which is so rare for me because blusher is the one thing that I change up most in my daily makeup routine. However, this month the Soap and Glory Love At First Blush has made a statement in my makeup routine. It adds the slightest rosy tint to the cheeks for a natural flushed look which I've been loving this month especially now that we're nearing winter. You can get this form Boots here.
Ted Baker body souffle-I've really gotten into body butters and souffle's these past few months and this Ted Baker one is by far one of my favourites. Now that the colder months have arrived my skin really dries out so this souffle has been injecting some smoothness back into my skin. My favourite thing about this is the smell it's a very light, fresh scent of vanilla and flowers that lingers after application.
Pink Sands Candle-I have been loving candles this month especially the Yankee Candle Pink Sands. The scent is a mix of vanilla, flowers and a hint of citrus which is the really subtle, sweet scent. I've been lighting it whenever I've been spending a lot of time in my room and I'm nearing the bottom of the jar so I'll definitely be picking up another. You can get this from Yankee Candle here.
Blake Red Lipstick- This was in my November wishlist at the start of the month and the minute I got my hands on one I bought it straight away and it has quickly become my favourite all time red lipstick. I've been loving bold lips this month and this lipstick has been worn on more than a few occasions. It's the first matte lipstick that hasn't been super drying on my lips and it does last quite a while before it needs topping up so I've been wearing it every chance I've had.  You can get this from Boots here.
Naked Basics 1-I've had this palette in my collection for a long time and as you can tell by the packaging it is very well loved. I always turn to this palette when I'm not sure what to do with my eye makeup because it's so easy to create a simple, natural look. This month I have been using it to death, once again, and it's been my palette of choice throughout November especially as I've wanted to do a very natural eye look to go with my deep.bold lips. You can get this from Urban Decay here.


What products have you been loving this month?
Victoria-Jane
x

Follow me on Bloglovin here



No comments:

Post a Comment