Monday 27 October 2014

All about that nude eyeshadow!

When I heard that Wilko's were stocking Essence in store I just couldn't resist nipping to the local to have a quick look at what they had to offer. While there I picked up the All About Nude eyeshadow palette.





With six shades ranging from matt to shimmer to metallic it's so easy to create the look that you desire and create a complete natural eye look. All the shades are super smooth which makes them really easy to blend and with an eyeshadow primer they stay put all day long. The white shade works great when used as a highlight for the brow bone and in the inner corners of the eyes. The mink and the mulberry shades both blend really well into the crease to contour and create a natural shadow. For my go to look I've been using the pink shades all over the lid, the mulberry shade throughout the crease and a mix of the mulberry and mink just in the outer corner of the lid and down onto the lash line.
I have been loving using this palette over the past week and I cant wait to return to the essence stand to make some more purchases especially with this palette only costing £3.50! In fact I already have a list forming of all the things that I want to try from essence.
You can pick up this palette from Wilkinson's online here or from the essence website here.

They also do the palette in three other shades which you can find here:


Do you know of any other cheap eyeshadow palettes that are similar to this one?
Victoria-Jane 
x




No comments:

Post a Comment