Thursday 16 October 2014

My Liebster Award Nomination!

Firstly, id just like to thank Lucy Lou for tagging me, I think that it's a great opportunity to promote small,new bloggers just like me! As I'm new to the blogging world I hadn't heard much of the Liebster Award and it came to a surprise to me when I was chosen to give it a go.  
The rules are:
-Answer the questions sent to you
-Nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers on twitter
-Ask them 11 question of your own
-Notify them that they have been nominated

So here are the questions lucy asked me and here are my answers:

1) What is your current favourite beauty product?
Oooo this is a difficult one to start on as there are some many beauty products that I am loving right now but the first product that came to mind was the Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss sticks.
2) Night in or Night out?
I much prefer a night in, especially in Autumn. I love nothing better then snuggling up in a blanket with a warm cup of hot chocolate and Friends on the TV.
3) Favourite Drugstore Brand?
Another hard question as I tend to buy different types of products from different brands but I've really been loving Rimmel these past few months.
4) Favourite High End Brand?
Urban Decay definitely! 
5) If you could only buy your clothes from one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
It'd have to be River Island, I love the Chelsea Girl range too much!
6) Who is your fashion idol?
Rachel Bilson
7) What made you start blogging? 
My sister actually. She suggested that with my passion for makeup and fashion, I should put it all into something to make it into a hobby and so Victoria-Jane Blog was born.
8) Who is your favourite blogger and why? 
 Zoella, she was one of the first blogs I came across and she's were I get a lot of inspiration from.
9) Savoury or sweet?
I definitely have a sweet tooth.
10) Favourite genre of movie?
Oooo, I think i'm going to have to cheat on this one and say I like a mixture. I love watching all types of films and I really cant pick a favourite genre.
11) Favourite accessory? 
I'm loving cute, vintage necklaces at the minute.

I'm going to nominate:

Here are my questions for you:
1) Who is your favourite blogger and why?
2) What is your favourite make up brand?
3) Are there any bad fashion trends that you followed when you were younger?
4) Why did you start blogging?
5) What is your top make up tip?
6) Whats your favourtie season in the year? Why?
7) What is your favourtie quote? Why?
8) Favourite high street store?
9) Who is your biggest style influence?
10) What beauty products can you not live without?
11) Who are your favourite youtubers?

I cant wait to see your responses!
 Victoria-Jane
           x

No comments:

Post a Comment