Thursday 16 October 2014

Drugstore Favourites: Concealers!


                                                     

1.Collection Lasting Perfection
In the short life of this blog I think its understood that I am completely in love with collection's lasting perfection concealer! Not only is it my all time favourite concealer but it's the cheapest! It conceals any imperfections from breakouts to tired under eyes. What more can i say? It's just...Perfect and I cant quite find anything else that compares to it although there are a few close seconds.
Price: £4.19 Rating:5/5




2.Soap and Glory Kick Ass
Another favourite of mine is the soap and glory 3 step concealer. Each step combines to create flawless coverage for both the under eyes and redness. Step 1 is a salmon tinged concealer that works under the eye to discount the blue/dark under circles and it works perfectly for creating an awake and radiant look. Step 2 is the yellow tinged concealer and this works to cover up imperfections such as blemishes and redness and then step 3 is a powder to just set the concealer. Although this is slightly more pricey then my other two options, its a product that I love and believe its definitely worth the money.
Price: £10.00 Rating:4.5/5    
                                           
3.Rimmel Wake Me Up
My third favourite is the wake me up concealer which is another product that I hear so many youtubers and bloggers rave about and I totally agree! It works really well on tackling dark under circles and my only limitation would be that it doesn't provide the best coverage for blemishes compared to my other two picks. Apart from that its a product that I recommend to everyone, especially those who are looking for a cheap but effective drugstore concealer.
Price:£5.49 Rating:4/5 

Are there any concealers that you think are worthy of making my top three?
                               Victoria-Jane
                                        x

No comments:

Post a Comment