Thursday 30 October 2014

Autumn Drugstore Lips

Go to lip products this season:







Rimmel Kate moss lipstick 107
Kate Moss lipsticks are one of my favourtie drugstore collections and recently there's been a large amount of rave reviews about the shade 107. Surprisingly this was a shade I didn't have in my collection so I went out and purchased it because I felt like I was seriously missing out on something. After only a few times of trying out the lipstick I realised I had been missing out and big time! Its a deep wine shade which makes it a perfect lip shade for this time of year, so if you're looking for the perfect autumnal look then this is the product to go for.
Price: £5.49
You can get this from Superdrug here or from Boots here.
Essence 04 On the catwalk
You know you've got a really good and long lasting lispstick when the swatches you did in the shop still haven't come off a day later. I have been so surprised at how amazing these lipsticks actually are especially with them being so cheap, I just wish they were easier to get hold off! Even without a lipliner these lipsticks last hours with only a slight fade of colour. At the minute I'm super impressed with Essence and this is my go to lipstick for when I know I need a lipstick to last throughout the day.
Price: £2.30
You can get this from Wilko here or find out where your nearest Essence store is here
Collection Gothis Glam Seduction 1
I've heard a lot about the collection lipsticks on the blogging scene recently so I just had to go out and try one for myself. While on the hunt for the perfect autumnal lip I quickly swatched a few of the tester shades and Seduction was the one that caught my eye, but with my luck the shade was out of stock, so it was only on my second visit that I actually purchased this and even then i'd snapped up the last one! If i'm totally honest I still wasn't expecting much from the collections lipsticks but I'm actually so impressed! Once again it's the cheaper options that i'm preferring over the more expensive lips.
Price: £2.99
You can get this from Superdrug here
Soap and glory Mantrap
This shade is my go to red lipstick at this time of year, when I fancy a change from the berry undertones and the purples this is the shade I reach for. Its not your typical bright red lipstick so it still works great with Autumn looks because it's not too bright. The texture is super soft and creamy so it leaves your lips smooth and doesn't dry them up. As always Soap and Glory products smell gorgeous so I just love it when I've got this on my lips. This is the most expensive lipstick but its definitely worth it.
Price: £9.00
You can get this from Boots here
Gosh lip liner 003 csardinal red
To ensure that you get the most out of your lipsticks at this time of year lip liners are a must especially  when wearing dark lipsticks. Lining your lips beforehand ensures that the lipstick is longer lasting and stops the lipstick from bleeding out onto the lips. It also helps with being much more precise when applying the lipstick so you end up with a flawless finish. This colour works really well with most of my autumnal shades so it was the perfect buy.
Price: £4.99
You can get this from Superdrug here
Soap and glory sexy mother pucker gloss stick Raplumzel
I've been wearing the gloss sticks in two ways recently. The first way is, on days when i'm not feeling the intense lip and i'm trying to go for a more subtle look ill reach for this and apply it straight onto the lips, Its such a quick and simple look and when the colour fades it isn't noticeable because the product is light. The other way I've been wearing this is on top of my other lipsticks just to add to the look and make my lips appear moisturized and glossy. I also love the scent of Soap and Glory because they smell like vanilla which is huge bonus.
Price: £8.00
You can get this from Boot here

What are your go to lips at this time of year?
Victoria-Jane
x

Follow me on Bloglovin here

No comments:

Post a Comment