Tuesday 28 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

Firstly i'd just like to thank Elizabeth from Elizabeth's Diary for tagging me for the 'one lovely blog award'. This tag is a great way of learning something about fellow bloggers and letting readers learn something about you.

The rules are:
-You must display the award logo at the top of the post
-You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post
-You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do
-You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post
-You must nominate 10 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post
-You must let the people who you have nominated know that they've been nominated
-You must follow back the person who nominated you on BLOGLOVIN

Here are seven facts about me:

  1. I'm a book lover! Some of my favourite authors are Cassandra Clare, Kelley Armstrong, Suzanne Collins, John Green, Becca Fitzpatrick and Rachel Caine. I've also been lucky enough to meet Cassandra and Rachel!
  2. I spend way too much money on makeup


   3. I've just started my A-Levels 
   4. I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason
   5. I really, really, really want a pug!

   6. My favourite quote is that 'Life has many chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean that it's the end of the book'
   7. My all time favourite TV show is Friends!

Im going to nominate:
Megan Does Beauty
Crazy In Life
Chloellio
Spare Bit Of Sparkle
Charlotte Emily
The beautiful bluebird
Chocolate Frosst
Ria Evans
Eunoia Passion
Its Meh Ninss


Hopefully you've learnt a little bit more about me and I cant wait to learn a bit more about you!
Victoria-Jane

x

Follow me on bloglovin here

Twitter /  Instagram / Google+

*All pictures taken from Google Images*

2 comments:

  1. Don't we all spend way too much on makeup! *sigh* #girlproblems Enjoyed reading this, very excited to complete mine! Thanks again so much for the nomination. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every month I promise myself that I will not splurge on makeup but it still happens! No problem! :) x

      Delete