Saturday 4 October 2014

Boots Haul!

Do you know when you plan to go to your local shop and just pick up the essential bits of makeup that you need and then end up leaving the shop with a bag full of make up bits? Yep well I totally managed to do so, which means that here is a little unplanned haul:



 Collection
Okay so I can totally justify this purchase as this was one of the products I actually went in to buy. So as you know from my September favoutites I have been absolutely loving this concealer and I was coming to the end of my current tube so I went to get another and I got this in the shade fair 1.

Price: £4.19






Rimmel
Rimmel was the next stand I came to and the first product I picked up was the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which was actually something else that I needed as I was starting to hit pan on my current one so I decided to stock up. Rimmel had the offer of spend £10 and get the 'Lash Accelerastor Endless' Mascara free. So of course I went for it as I just cant resist free gifts! So I was instantly drawn to the lip products to get up to £10 and I picked up the matte apocalips in the shade 'Meteoric' and the new provocalips product in the shade 'Dare to Pink' and I couldn't decide between the two, so I just got both. I thought the matte purple shade would be a perfect shade for the upcoming Autumn months and you just cant go wrong with a pretty pink shade for everyday use. Then when I thought I was finally done the stay blushed liquid tints caught my eye and one just happened to end up in my basket, i'd seen a lot of people talk about these and really wanted to try it out for myself.

Prices:
Apocalips: £6.49
Stay Blushed: £4.49
Provocalips: £6.99
Stay Matte Powder: £3.99
Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara usually: £7.99

Maybelline
Maybelline was my next stop and another product that id seen so much talk about was the baby skin instant pore eraser primer. so I picked this up as I'm coming to the end of the primer that I'm currently using and I felt like a change. I really hope this lives up to the hype. As maybelline products were on 3 for 2 I decided to pick up a couple baby lips. I got the shades 'strike a rose' and 'pink punch' and because I haven't heard a bad word about these I can see this ending in me buying the whole collection.




Prices:
Baby Skin Primer: £ 7.99
Baby Lips: £2,99

Barry M
I initially stopped by the Barry M stand to pick up a couple of nail varnish's for the autumn months, which I did but I also managed to pick up the limited edition shadow and blush palette as well. The two nail varnishes I picked up were:
Crush-the matte shade in deep red
Watermelon- Gelly shade in dark green
I was drawn towards the Starry eyed palette because of the shades, I don't have a palette similar to it in my current collection and it was limited edition so I just had to get it to try. With all these purchases I also got the mascara 'Showgirl' for free.



Prices:
Nail Varnish: £3.99
Starry Eyed Palette: £6.49
Showgirl Mascara is usually: £4.99

Revlon
The last stand I visited was Revlon and when they have the 3 for 2 offer on I am honestly so tempted. This time I just couldn't resist so I ended up picking up two matte balms and a lip butter.
Matte shades:
210, unapologetic which is a pretty reddy,coral shade
205, elusive which is a raspberry shade.
The Lip butter shade i picked up was 075, lollipop. I already have 3 other shades of these and I'm constantly using them so I'm sure ill love this shade too.


Prices:
Matte Balm: £7.99
Lip Butter: £7.99

I can't wait to try out all these products and i'll let you know how what I think in upcoming weeks.

Victoria-Jane
        x

1 comment:

  1. You picked up some stunning bits x
    I love how you tell the prices of everthing, very helpful ♥♥

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete