Sunday 2 November 2014

25 Facts About Me Tag

What is your middle name?
Jane, but i'm sure you already guessed that.
What was your favourite subject at school?
It would probably have to be maths or biology since those are the two I've carried on with in college.
What is your favourite drink?
I drink far too much Dr.Pepper!
What is your favourtie song at the moment?
This is so hard because my favourtie song changes daily but I've really been loving James Bay recently especially his new song Hold Back The River. Check him out here

What is your favourtie food?
Biscuits! I eat far too many biscuits and I think it's turned into an unhealthy obsession. My favourites are Maryland cookies and dark chocolate digestives!
What is the last thing you bought?
I think it was some Baby Lips from the pound shop.
Favourite book of all time?
I read a lot of books in my spare time and I don't think I could possible pick a favourite but some books on my favourites shelf are The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare and The Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong
Favourtie colour?
Pink!
Do you have any pets?
Yes I have a goldfish called Cooper.
Favourtie perfume?
I'm a big fan of celebrities perfumes and I own a lot of the Kim Kardashian range.
Favourtie holiday?
I've had too many fun holidays with my family so it's too hard too pick.
Are you married?
Nope, way too young for that!
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
Too many times to count! I've been very lucky to have the chance to travel to lots of different places.
Do you speak another language?
I have two language GCSE's in French and Spanish.
How many siblings do you have?
I have one older sister.
What is your favourite shop?
Boots, I practically live in there at the minute with the amount of makeup I buy!
Favourite restaurant?
Nandos!
When was the last time you cried?
Probably very recently, I'm very sensitive so I'm always crying about something!
Favourtie blog?
I really enjoy reading Essie Button and Zoella's blogs.
Favourite Movie?
My favourite childhood movie would have to be Pirates of the Caribbean because I just love Johnny Depp.

Favourite Tv Show?
My all time favourite TV shows are Friends and One Tree Hill


PC or MAC?
PC purely because I don't own a MAC.
What phone do you have?
I have an I Phone.
How tall are you?
5'4ish
Can you cook?
Not at all! The only things I can cook on my own are toast and super noodles, everything else always ends up burnt to a crisp!

Victoria-Jane
x

Follow me on Bloglovin here

1 comment:

  1. Ah I loved the fault is in our stars! I read it in the summer! Pink is my favourite colour too!

    Katie x www.katiejaneonline.com

    ReplyDelete