Monday 10 November 2014

Favourite Lip Care Products!





Now we've entered the colder months my lips definitely need a lot more attention and care to prevent them from drying and becoming chapped. These are the products that I turn to, to do the job!


My go to Lip Care products:

Vaseline Cocoa Butter- Vaseline are the best when it comes to lip care products and they're always the first products I turn to when I'm having trouble with my lips. They keep my lips moisturised for the longest time which is really good because I don't always want to be topping it up throughout the day. I prefer the Cocoa Butter one to all the other flavours purely because it smells the best. You can get from this from Boots here
Carmex- These are new lip products that I'm trying out but they're fast becoming some of my favourites. I heard a lot of people mentioning how amazing they were so I really wanted to give them a go. They do tingle when they're being applied but they provide quick relief when I've got dry, chapped lips. The stawberry juice fruit flavour is my favourite. You can get Carmex products here
Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla/Raspberry- I am absolutly loving using the nivea lip butters at the moment and you can read all about that in my October Favourites here. They leave my lips super smooth and moisturised and the smell of the vanilla one is just heaven!You can get these from Boots here
Baby Lips- I think everyone has heard of Baby Lips these are my favourite for applying before my lipsticks or even on there own. The fact that they are tinted makes it all the better because i'll just top them up throughout the day to maintain colour and moisture. You can get them from Boots here
Jelly Baby- I picked two of these up when at the till in Primark in flavours cherry and berry. I love having one of these in my handbags that I can just reach for when I need to add some quick moisture to my lips. 

What are your favourite lip care products?
Victoria-Jane
x

Follow me on Bloglovin here



No comments:

Post a Comment