Monday 17 November 2014

I'm saving up to buy...


1) Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set- I have been after this set of brushes for so long now but I couldn't find anywhere to buy them in the UK. Then I found out that Beauty Bay were selling them online here and I was extremely excited that I'd finally found a place to buy them after waiting for so long. In the set there are 8 brushes packaged in a stunning rose gold design and the set contains 5 face brushes, 3 eye brushes and also comes in a sleek exclusive clutch bag.
2)Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation- I have already gone through 3 bottles of the Naked foundation in the past and loved it but I had to stop using it for my everyday foundation when it was becoming too expensive to keep repurchasing it especially so often. I started buying cheaper alternatives for my foundation and only used the urban decay one on special occasions but I recently came to the end of my latest bottle so I'm saving up to buy another one to have on stock. I usually buy this from Debenhams here.
3) Urban Decay Naked Bascis 2- When the original naked basics came out it was the first eye shadow palette that I bought and It's a palette that I still use daily. It's the perfect palette for producing a natural everyday eye look and It's the palette I always reach for when doing my makeup for college and because I loved the first one so much I really want to try out Naked Basics 2. This palette is slightly different from the first one as it contains cooler tones so I'll be able to create some different looks. Urban decay produce the best eye shadows so I know I'll definitely be getting my money's worth when I eventually get round to buying it. You can get this palette from Debenhams here.
4) YSL Lipstick, 1 Le Rouge-As I said in my high end lipstick wishlist post, which you can read here, YSL are at the top of my lipstick to buy list. The packaging of the YSL lipsticks is to die for and there are so many shades that I am after. I've fallen in love with this deep red shade and I can't wait to start saving to buy this soon. You can get this from the YSL website here.

Are you saving up to buy anything?
 Victoria-Jane
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here

No comments:

Post a Comment